Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CoMMunioN




Across the great and shining void,
he called,his spirit in reverberation sang.
So silken were the fetters binding us,
I gave a start as bells of silver rang.


Soon he was everywhere and so was I,
our hearts in holy ardor blending bright.
How pure the emulation, once begun,
when did my soul begin to turn so white?


Such joyous chords, too high for mortal breath,
Oh, my beloved show me now the way
and let our hearts in merry tones now blend
as sweet communion sparked eternal day.


The revelation struck me like a knife,
before the earth began we yet were one.
Creation called and thus our spirits cried,
resounding at the birthing of the sun...

5 comments:

Shal said...

beautifulllllllllll
so full of love :)

Bharath said...

Beautifully put..
Awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

superb words... just superb...

jagadeesh said...

You poetry is like walking in the morning mist. Obscure and leading the way step by step, making the reader wonder where he'll end up this time. And every time, every write, you take them to a phantasmagoria.

Beautiful! Thank you for the write!!

Keepenning!! :)

uptheirons said...

I just love the last part. Good Morning!!And then there is so much before and after this. Brilliant.