Saturday, July 19, 2008

I dont...

I dont sing
Like singers do,
And I dont paint
The evening view,
I cant pretend
The dreams I see
Will bring you dancing
Home to me,
The only thing
That I can do
Is use my words
To worship you.
I dont have
A smile that shines,
Like moonlight
On the dewed pines,
I didnt know
The things to say,
To raise the curtain
On our play,
But give to me
The words and time
And Ill write you
A special rhyme.
I dont know
The heart of you,
Or all the things
You say and do,
And I cant walk
The glens today
For there are words
I need to say,
But maybe
In the coming day and air..
Youll come to see
The way I love and care..

5 comments:

Bharath said...

Beautiful..:)

Shal said...

oh how pure :)
heartfelt

jagadeesh said...

Like life, every one's love is so unique. Well written!!

Mujtaba Hussain said...

lol ... killer words kamna ... i must say

uptheirons said...

Simple, Beautiful. That's the way art should be. Perfected and uncomplicated. A glen-fiddich high to this one ma'm.