Saturday, August 30, 2008

Echoes...



I can see you flying
In the shining of your eye,
I can always hear your singing
As you slowly wander by,
And I can feel you breathing
In the morning as you sleep,
But I can never find you
When you hide away and weep.

I can hear your laughter
Like a blessing in the night,
I can see you gently walking
Through the early morning light,
And I can see the visions
In the way you always see,
But I can never find you
When you come to visit me.

I could walk beside you
In the early morning rain,
And wed listen to the whistle
Of the far off winding train,
Through the quiet of the dales
Before the sun has risen high,
Wed hear the singing of the rails
And see the steam clouds paint the sky.

I could dream in echoes
Of the life we would share as one,
We could come back to the meadows
To the love we thought was gone,
We could dance a dance of wonder
In a rhythmic green swathed day,
And we would kiss beneath the willows
In our same forever way

5 comments:

Soumya said...

I could dream in echoes
Of the life we would share as one,


Is there any way to express your emotions deeper than this ?

Lovely , utterly dreamy and so very you.

jagadeesh said...

Wow. The beauty of words, so tangible, it reminded me of the write "Daffodils". No more words are required to tell one how emotional you are..

Sunita said...

Beauty all the way.....just be there.dreams come true :)

Mujtaba Hussain said...

a very heartfelt write

Bharath said...

delicate touches..
Actually, i had a deep qualm about what a feather touch meant. yeah!,this made it conspicuous!

Loved the imagery,its knit and the pallet!